Customer Service 866.965.0400

Brilliant Glaze and Americana

mgibbo

Question

I have previously used Adams Buttery Wax on my 2011 Honda Accord. The paint is polished metal metallic (charcoal gray). I've put 5 coats of buttery wax on the car before deceiding to do something different. I purchased Brilliant Glaze and Americana wax. I thought the buttery wax was incredible. You mean there is something better? Let me say, the Brilliant Glaze topped off with Americana wax was day and night difference. The shine will blow you away.

Thanks, Adam's:banana:

21 answers to this question

No wait time is needed. You can apply Americana right after Brilliant Glaze. Usually only sealants require the wait/cure time after applied.

I will warn you though. Applying Brilliant Glaze followed by Americana will result in some serious Face Melt. And don't stand too close to your ride when you see your results. Drooling is known to happen! :drool:

No wait time is needed. You can apply Americana right after Brilliant Glaze. Usually only sealants require the wait/cure time after applied.

I will warn you though. Applying Brilliant Glaze followed by Americana will result in some serious Face Melt. And don't stand too close to your ride when you see your results. Drooling is known to happen! :drool:

hahaha I cant wait

I have to try this combination in the future. Right now, I have a coat of Meguiars Ultimate Paste Wax, and on top of it, Chemical Guys' Petes '53. Once, in a while, I switch my top coat as Natty's Blue Paste Wax.

However, I wanted to try this combination because I heard so much great reviews about this.

Don't you just love that added bonus of BG having filler capabilities.

Honestly, I do not try to take out the deeper scratches to the point that there is no clear coat left. I only try to remove most of the "sharpness" of these defects to the point that you will not notice, unless you really look hard.