Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail Complete: 2004 Mazda RX-8 "Winning Blue Metallic"

THE Mook

"The mixture of the Car Shampoo and Waterless Car Wash inside the Foam canister really helped the Shampoo stick to the surface to allow a nice layer of lubrication to the paint before I went ahead and removed the dirt with the wash pads."

Mook, can you tell me what ratio of Car Shampoo to WCW for the foam cannon? Also, you are saying the WCW helps the shampoo stick? I thought the lubricity of the WCW would do the opposite, that is, help the soap and dirt slide off. I assume you rinsed the foam off before the two bucket right? Thanks.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"The mixture of the Car Shampoo and Waterless Car Wash inside the Foam canister really helped the Shampoo stick to the surface to allow a nice layer of lubrication to the paint before I went ahead and removed the dirt with the wash pads."

Mook, can you tell me what ratio of Car Shampoo to WCW for the foam cannon? Also, you are saying the WCW helps the shampoo stick? I thought the lubricity of the WCW would do the opposite, that is, help the soap and dirt slide off. I assume you rinsed the foam off before the two bucket right? Thanks.

Hey Cesar, apparently there is a whole thread about that Foam Cannon Mixture...50% of each product. I didn't think it would work like it does because of the nature of WW...but it's awesome!! To address my process with it....

• Wet car with water
  • Foam car down with Foam Cannon
  • Utilize Two Bucket Wash with Foam still on car
  • Rinse

Mook:2thumbs: