Customer Service 866.965.0400

Flex XC3401 VRG Orbital Action Polisher

Umx

Well still winter here in michigan so i got a while lol

I hear you,,, 30 here this morning,, but suppose to be in the mid 80's come wednesday.... hate it for you,, but I would love some real weather for once,, nice to have a real winter. :cheers:

I hear you,,, 30 here this morning,, but suppose to be in the mid 80's come wednesday.... hate it for you,, but I would love some real weather for once,, nice to have a real winter. :cheers:

not at all lol.. Vet is sitting outside collecting snow lol..

Flex by itself $349.95 minus the 10% $314.95 and free shipping from what I can see.

Wholesale Detailing Products

:D

That's a great deal assuming he has the polishing pads already. The upgrade kit would cost him $368.96 with the discount and free shipping. :drool: He has to be a reseller to get that wholesale price anyway.

That's a great deal assuming he has the polishing pads already. The upgrade kit would cost him $368.96 with the discount and free shipping. :drool: He has to be a reseller to get that wholesale price anyway.

Just got the tracking info from Adams. Oh Yea :bow::party::mail:

gary, that is what i did too. 14% off plus $4.14 to ship for the v-day sale...to good to pass up. happy detailing!

My wife beat me up, but even she said the same,, if you want it get it while the sale is here. Great Price... I have to watch some vids on the Flex now. Plan on using my PC with the 4" pads. :pc:

My wife: :king:

Thanks Adams for the Sale!!! :cheers:

Edited by GaryW

My wife beat me up, but even she said the same,, if you want it get it while the sale is here. Great Price... I have to watch some vids on the Flex now. Plan on using my PC with the 4" pads. :pc:

My wife: :king:

Thanks Adams for the Sale!!! :cheers:

Same plan I have for my PC. I bought some 4" metal polishing pads during the last sale. :D As long as the wife's car is on your honey do list, you're golden.:2thumbs: