Customer Service 866.965.0400

Pet Hair Everywhere!

Z71_Denali

Question

where can i get one of these?!?

nevermind: found it on Amazon.

i'm ordering one of these as well as the Fur-Zoff Mayben recommended :thumbsup:

I just looked on Amazon as well for one of these. Then I happened to read one of the reviews.......

I have an Akita and this brush just doesn't do a whole lot for him. I'll stick with a rake.

GOOD LAWD.....A RAKE!!! :jawdrop: Still picking one up based off all the other good reviews.

Hold your shop vac vacuum tip at a 45 degree angle to the carpet and run it parallel to the shape of the vacuum tip. I'am telling you it works. I think what a lot of people do is hold the tip flat to the carpet like you would for normal vacuuming and it just holds the hair down with the vacuum to where it isn't getting sucked up. If that makes sense. I have dealt with some hellacious dog hair in my days, being that dogs is one of the wife's fortes.

familyphoto.jpg

I just looked on Amazon as well for one of these. Then I happened to read one of the reviews.......

I have an Akita and this brush just doesn't do a whole lot for him. I'll stick with a rake.

GOOD LAWD.....A RAKE!!! :jawdrop: Still picking one up based off all the other good reviews.

Not this kind of rake...

http://www.bullytools.com/images/BullyTools92312.jpg

This kind of rake....

FURminator Rake for Dogs at PETCO

There are several variations on the concept. But essentially the same.

Oh man, I just picked up a pet hair vacuum on special at Tuesday Morning this week, and it is fabulous! Miele S7260 Cat & Dog Upright Vacuum Cleaner!

A little expensive, but really the best vacuum for pet hair, more info about this vacuum.

Sell by amazon for $599 now.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0041EN10M/

Edited by abderzizje34

I use the furminator brush to get the stubborn hair out of the carpet. this will also grab some good fibers so be careful and i wouldnt use it every day. but i have success getting hair out of all kinds of carpet with that brush. hope this helps.

long story short.... my dogs road in my truck today and left a mess of hair all over the place! :mad:

leather is easy to clean up, but i always struggle getting all of it out of the black carpet.

any of you pros have an efficient way of cleaning pet hair out of carpet?

I use a hair brush and it works great.

The last car I detailed it was so back I used Duct Tape, worked very well for me,just make sure you use a good tape, you'll be surprised at how fast it lifts it.

A MF towel works well too if it's not too bad, it sort of grabs it.

Kevin