Customer Service 866.965.0400

Mook's Foam Gun Wash Cocktail

teamcrossworks

Question

I just never get a good foam or get it to stick to the paint with my foam gun. Runs right off because of the wax and quick sealant. Even on setting E it just doesnt seem to produce some GOOD sticky foam. I put 4 oz in the container, fill the rest with water, swirl it to mix it up. I just must not be getting my mixture right. You said to shake it? are you shaking it to make suds in the container or just mixing the water and shampoo to make a concentrate?

I added some ww in my mixture yesterday and didn't notice much of a difference. My foam doesn't get that foamy but I'm using a gilmour hose foamer. I mean it suds up and serves its purpose, but the foam cannon is a whole different animal from the pics I've seen.

I just never get a good foam or get it to stick to the paint with my foam gun. Runs right off because of the wax and quick sealant. Even on setting E it just doesnt seem to produce some GOOD sticky foam. I put 4 oz in the container, fill the rest with water, swirl it to mix it up. I just must not be getting my mixture right. You said to shake it? are you shaking it to make suds in the container or just mixing the water and shampoo to make a concentrate?

I added some ww in my mixture yesterday and didn't notice much of a difference. My foam doesn't get that foamy but I'm using a gilmour hose foamer. I mean it suds up and serves its purpose, but the foam cannon is a whole different animal from the pics I've seen.

its gotta be a pressure washer foam cannon to stick like that.

Gotcha, didnt know if there was some secret way or not. Not sure if im wasting product by using the foam gun then or not...

I don't think you are. I mean, you are adding a layer of lubricated protection to the surface by foaming, pre-buckets.

Mook