Customer Service 866.965.0400

GWDT is the bomb....and I just found out....

So......I got my first Great White Drying towel like a year ago and never really used it. I always went with my Absorber. Got another Great White Drying towel with an order about a month ago and actually decided to use one about a week ago. Holy Moly! These things are awesome! :bow: Absorber went straight into the trash can.

Also used the new formula Detail Spray as a drying agent after reading some other posts. Wow! No streaking at all like I saw with the old formula.:willy:

And I used Quick Sealant finally. Double wow! :glasses:

Oh.....and Wheel Woolies. Only used the medium one so far.....but it makes cleaning the barrel of the wheels so much easier and is very efficient at it. No more scraping my hand on the calipers and rotors. :rockon:

What in the world made you wait to so long to use a Great White?!?

Seriously! And have you stopped kicking yourself yet?:lolsmack:

I've posted this before, but I've used just about everything out there over the years (Blade, Absorber, real chamois, etc), and the Great White is far and away the greatest drying product available, especially in conjunction with the Detail Spray. It only seems pricy until the first time you use it.:2thumbs:

I use my GW towels every now and then. I mostly use my Master Blaster with a blue waffle weave. The GW towels are awesome though. I have used 2 of the 4 I have.

I also blow off the vehicle before using the GW towel. Why do you prefer using the blue ones? Do you find the smaller size more manageable?

I also blow off the vehicle before using the GW towel. Why do you prefer using the blue ones? Do you find the smaller size more manageable?

There isn't a whole lot of water to wipe away after the Blowstorm from the MB. The WW barely gets damp before I'm done. When I use the GW, it's when I want to do the Detail Spray drying aid method and then use the MB to blow out the cracks and crevices. :thumbsup:

I've taken to using the Master Blaster, then spritzing with DS and wiping down with a Great White.

(mainly to try to use up the 3 gallons of old DS I have :))

this is the way to go, started this a long time ago and has been a staple part of my changing wash/polishing processes. I have 5 great whites...and might end up with more haha, I had 7 or so but gave them to friends.

I want the GWDT so bad. I'm hoping it will come up on one of the specials.Cause ya know as soon as i buy it the special will be shortly after. Please hurry

That's how I ended up with multiples. But even if you get one at normal price, you won't regret it.:cheers:

I want the GWDT so bad. I'm hoping it will come up on one of the specials.Cause ya know as soon as i buy it the special will be shortly after. Please hurry

Try this Michael:

Do you have an idea or request for the Daily Special? Then heres the thread for you!

As the intermittent post in the thread of "I WANT XXXXXX" in the daily special thread don't always get viewed we have gone ahead and established a "Suggestions Box" for you to provide suggestions for sales, specials, or product combinations.

If there is a particular product you want to see on special that hasn't come around in awhile, a certain combination of products you think would be popular, or even a small change to an existing kit that would make life easier for you let us know!! Part of our commitment to customer satisfaction is listening to our customers and trying out best to give them what they want.

Send your input to SUGGESTIONS@ADAMSPOLISHES.COM and we will review requests and see if we can make them happen. As many of you know we do our best to make things happen as you request them and this will be a way to help us keep them organized and documented.

Keep in mind that not all suggestions can be made a reality, limitations on inventory, overhead, or logistics play a large role, but know that we do take your input seriously and work to make it happen if its at all feasible to do so.

Thanks for your continued business and being a part of AdamsForums.com!!