Customer Service 866.965.0400

Just Made the Jump on the FLEX

DTrem13

Question

And I CAN NOT WAIT for it to get here :willy: :willy:

I've been thinking about it for a while, and I decided it's finally time to upgrade. After all I've heard from everyone here, it'll make polishing so much faster and easier compared to the Porter Cable.

Seriously I'm so psyched to try this bad boy out. Too bad it's still winter here, and the temperatures haven't been getting much higher than 25 degrees lately. But I'm sure I'll find a way to use it. I do have a heated garage after all.

I'm getting such a bad case of cabin fever lately. I can't get wait to get back on my detailing grind!! I have so many cars lined up to polish up once this snow and salt go away for a while. It's gonna drive me insane! :help:

21 answers to this question

Great choice you'll be very happy!!!!!! I got mine about a month ago and was going through the same thing. I live about 30 miles northwest of Chicago and the weather here really sucks now. I tried to wait to use it, until the weather broke, but the suspense was killing me. So I waited until it was a little warmer day[in the thirties] and cracked it out in my garage, which is not heated. WOW, it was like shooting a load. Enjoy man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I upgraded mine as well but it was the beginning of winter so Ive been patiently waiting for this weather to take about a 9 month vacation so I can detail my truck and give it that adams shine that Im missing so much oh and put on my 20's...........now im just sad talking about it.

Anyone had a problem with the Flex like not getting full power,,, when using it, squeeze the trigger and like it is running on half power, then all the sudden wham it kicks in, the other times seems to run good?????

Nope. It does phase into full power, but 'Wham' to full power sounds like a defective trigger or speed selector switch. Does it do that regardless of the speed you have selected?

Anyone had a problem with the Flex like not getting full power,,, when using it, squeeze the trigger and like it is running on half power, then all the sudden wham it kicks in, the other times seems to run good?????

I did not notice that with mine.

Nope. It does phase into full power, but 'Wham' to full power sounds like a defective trigger or speed selector switch. Does it do that regardless of the speed you have selected?

I will try it again tonight,, pull the trigger easy,,, then all the way and it stayed same speed then went to full speed,, had it set on 5. A cat here at work suggested maybe the extension cord could be faulty. :patriot:

I will try it again tonight,, pull the trigger easy,,, then all the way and it stayed same speed then went to full speed,, had it set on 5. A cat here at work suggested maybe the extension cord could be faulty. :patriot:

Don't listen to cats at work. They don't know Jack about a Flex. :lolsmack: