Customer Service 866.965.0400

a few questions

Black out - Anthony

Question

a few questions:

waterless wash away the wax and sealant?

I just apply the sealant at 8am this morning and this afternoon I towels and I have a hard time removing some traces. this is serious? in 24h I essuis again. I have removed all traces well before the brilliant glaze or is it okay?

it is a black car so we see many traces.

Annuler les modifications

Alpha

8 answers to this question

How long did you wait to remove the sealant after you applied it? Depending on weather conditions, I let the sealant sit and bond to the paint for about 20 to 30 minutes before removing.

If you wait too long to remove it the harder it will be to remove the dried haze. Also if you did not wait long enough for it to cure properly, that can make it difficult to remove as well.

In the areas that are still hazy, try spraying the area with some detail spray. Let the detail spray sit for a few seconds and then wipe/buff off. That should help make the removal easier.

Which sealant? Machine Super Sealant or Quick Sealant?

If you are left with some "stick spots" you can try a ds wipedown. If it is really bad, you may need to use IPA and go over that area with the sealant again.

is the Machine super sealant.

I have no ipa. I can remove it with all purpose cleaner?

the team, you have a board?:help::help:

Did you apply the machine super sealant let it cure and then wipe it down (~30min cure time cooler weather ~1hour) then no addition sealant or waxes for a minimum of 12 hours (again warm weather) to 24hours (cooler weather). The machine super sealant takes time to cure.