Customer Service 866.965.0400

New From Sarnia, Ontario Canada

White05GT

Just wanted to say Hi.

I have a 2005 White mustang Gt (summer car) and a black 05 corolla S (which is the bane of my existence detailing wise). I have always done my detailing by hand with a mish mash of OTC products and such and thought I was getting decent results, or at least the best I could with what was available. Man was I wrong. After checking out the adams line of products I am hooked. I haven't even recieved my order yet and I am like a kid in a candy store. I admit the learning curve is a very steep one but this forum is sooooo helpful. I found that for a noob the adams line of products is pretty self explanatory and almost idiot proof. ie: color coordinated. This makes things very easy. Customer service is awesome and if I can get even close to the results as I've seen on this forum, I'm in for a real treat. sorry for the small novel but as you can tell I'm super excited. I just have to wait for the weather to warm up.

El Storcho

:cheers:

Just wanted to say Hi.

I have a 2005 White mustang Gt (summer car) and a black 05 corolla S (which is the bane of my existence detailing wise). I have always done my detailing by hand with a mish mash of OTC products and such and thought I was getting decent results, or at least the best I could with what was available. Man was I wrong. After checking out the adams line of products I am hooked. I haven't even recieved my order yet and I am like a kid in a candy store. I admit the learning curve is a very steep one but this forum is sooooo helpful. I found that for a noob the adams line of products is pretty self explanatory and almost idiot proof. ie: color coordinated. This makes things very easy. Customer service is awesome and if I can get even close to the results as I've seen on this forum, I'm in for a real treat. sorry for the small novel but as you can tell I'm super excited. I just have to wait for the weather to warm up.

El Storcho

:cheers:

:welcomebanner:

• 4 weeks later...