Customer Service 866.965.0400

Recieved My First Mystery Box

Southwest Knight

Question

And have a small Problem. Unable to get home soon enough(Knowing I had a Adam's package at home) I had My brother open it for me and tell me what I got. I am pleased with he purchase, but there is one small problem.

mysterybox1_zpsc94bd649.jpg

I recieved 2 Glass Cleaners, 2 Waterless Washes, a towel, and 3 1/2 Sprayers.

sprayer_zps39d6379b.jpg

I Highly doubt that anyone at Adam's Let this one through the door, so I blame Ground Shipping.

Again I love the Adam's Service and product, I just think that the shipping company needs to be a little more gentle with the packages.

7 answers to this question

What did the box look like? Was it squished? Really I wouldn't worry about it. I have several extra sprayers, being that I take the sprayer off the old bottle and drop it into the new. Looks to me like you have 1 extra sprayer. Can't imagine anybody needing to use 2 bottles of Glass Cleaner and 2 bottles of Waterless Wash at the same time....:lolsmack: But that is just me.

Got mine in today along with my 1gal of Waterless Wash and 2 Waffle Towels i ordered along with it. The items I received in my mystery box was a 36oz. bottle of Shampoo and All Purpose Cleaner along with an 11x11in wash pad. I am soooooooo stoked that I got the All Purpose cleaner as I really needed some for the engine compartment and the washing products are totally the icing on the cake. Although I finally realized that I shoulda ordered an empty Waterless Was bottle to out my spray in, but oh well. Thanks again Adam's!!!

2013-02-27_13-55-22_837_zps01c68ceb.jpg