Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thanks For Making Great Products

jstephen

Question

I have been recently introduced to your products this year after purchasing my new Camaro. I found many references to Adams and that lead me to buying a few of them.

Overall I have been exceptionally pleased. I have used many other store bought brands and Adams Polished have excelled in all areas. I have only used adams on my camaro and this weekend i used your Adam's Three Step Machine Polish Bundle and pads on my wife's badly scratched 2009 Enclave.

WOW. This thing now looks as good as new. I still need to get a stool or ladder to do the top, but I was just amazed as to how easily and effectively the products removed years of scratched paint. My wife uses automatic car washes, and even though I tell her how bad they can be, she does it anyway.

Swirls - Gone. Finish is now very clear and bright. Smooth as glass.

I wish I had taken a few more photos of the before, but let me tell you it was pretty bad.

Below is the final results.

Thanks again Adams.

9 answers to this question

Actually it was an off brand dual action polisher that got some decent reviews. But overall, it was built just like the PC. Did a good job for the price I paid for it.

To see the job it did, here are a couple of before and after photos. Sorry. They are not the best photos, but for an amateur like myself, i was pretty pleased. Did the whole truck in about 3 hours. -minus the roof. I saw a couple placed today that needed a bit more work, but I might need to order the focus pads for these areas.

When my wife saw the truck today when she came home today, the first this she said was, "Oh my god. This looks incredible. I looks like a new truck, or has been repainted." Then asked, "Did you do this, or take it somewhere?"

Edited by jstephen
add photos

Actually it was an off brand dual action polisher that got some decent reviews. But overall, it was built just like the PC. Did a good job for the price I paid for it.

To see the job it did, here are a couple of before and after photos. Sorry. They are not the best photos, but for an amateur like myself, i was pretty pleased. Did the whole truck in about 3 hours. -minus the roof. I saw a couple placed today that needed a bit more work, but I might need to order the focus pads for these areas.

When my wife saw the truck today when she came home today, the first this she said was, "Oh my god. This looks incredible. I looks like a new truck, or has been repainted." Then asked, "Did you do this, or take it somewhere?"

haha!:lol:

" Like the CAMARO in the garage better ha ha"

Thanks. Usually sits in the garage in this weather, but wife needed the truck and right now it is sitting outside in with about 6 inches of snow on it near Naperville for a few days. Just hoping the roads are pretty good tomorrow on my way back. Snow in some areas of Chicago are kind of crappy...