Customer Service 866.965.0400

Glass towel mitt?

Stay with me here. I know it sounds a little crazy but what if the glass towels were made kind of like the merino wool mitt?

I ask this because when I'm cleaning my windows in hard to reach areas (by dash) my fingers seem to always slip off and smudge the clean glass. Maybe I'm the only one who this happens to.

You guys can call me crazy if you'd like. Lol.

Just wanted to throw it out there.

Kevin.

you're crazy.

:jester:

Not a half bad idea... we'll look into it. Only issue I see is the limitations it puts on the usable surfaces of the towel. You can't fold/flip a mitt so theres going to be some loss in usable area.

Hmmm. Yea, that's a good point. I don't know, just a thought. Thanks for looking into it though!! :) I'm sure if there is something feasible, the Adams team will figure it out.

I like the suggestion very much. Most people, myself included, certainly have trouble with the front windshield (small angle near the defroster) and back glass.

I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but maybe one of those wands/extenders with an Adam's Glass Towel attached to the end? I've seen similar produts in the store (looks like a trianlge head), but have yet to buy one.

you're crazy.

:jester:

Not a half bad idea... we'll look into it. Only issue I see is the limitations it puts on the usable surfaces of the towel. You can't fold/flip a mitt so theres going to be some loss in usable area.

If it doesn't have fingers, you would still have 2 surfaces to use. I like the idea. Especially when the glass is almost dry, and Im wiping, and hit a dry spot and the towel hits the brakes but my hand keeps going, smearing the glass :lolsmack:

your not crazy... its a pretty good idea.

i have one of those glass cleaning tools where the end is shaped like a triangle. i first clean the inside of the windshield with glass cleaner and a WW towel, then go back over it with a dry glass towel wrapped around the end of that tool for the lower part and along the perimeter of the glass.