Customer Service 866.965.0400

Order Placed Now the Wait

TR6speed

Question

Just finished placing and order for some of the gallon refills of the Waterless Wash, Car Wash Shampoo and the new Detail Spray as well as a 3 pack of the In & Out Spray, polishing pads, and a few of the double soft micro fiber towels. Now it is just the wait. I order a Gilmour foam gum from Amazon last week and used it yesterday but I was almost out o by Shampoo, so I figured if i had to order more of that I might as well stock up.

Edited by MarylandTDI

7 answers to this question

I love ordering from here but the wait sucks. It makes the week drag when you are waiting for the package. Its like im a kid again waiting for christmas to come lol

haha same here but the down side is were paying for the gifts lol.....this guys not gonna be able to hold out long and he'll start building up quite the adams collection soon enough like me and you :banana::burnout:

haha same here but the down side is were paying for the gifts lol.....this guys not gonna be able to hold out long and he'll start building up quite the adams collection soon enough like me and you :banana::burnout:

haha oo yeah. pretty soon I will have most of the stuff :) putting extra money towards the car payment has took a back seat for a while since I discovered Adam's products lol

haha oo yeah. pretty soon I will have most of the stuff :) putting extra money towards the car payment has took a back seat for a while since I discovered Adam's products lol

same can be said for my credit cards and saving for a beater vehicle :banana::help: hahahahaha