Customer Service 866.965.0400

Vinyl Wrapped Vehicle.

L1lD3v1lRydr

Question

My buddy asked me to do a quick detail of the outside of his dads Pace Truck for our local Sprint Car Dirt Track to be placed in the mall, along with some of the cars. I was wondering what special care if any should I take in to consideration? I assume he's going to have the truck washed prior, I was thinking maybe just some waterless wash and then some detail spray. Hit the wheel wells with some under carriage spray and some VRT on the trim and tires. Shine the windows and call it good!

9 answers to this question

My buddy asked me to do a quick detail of the outside of his dads Pace Truck for our local Sprint Car Dirt Track to be placed in the mall, along with some of the cars. I was wondering what special care if any should I take in to consideration? I assume he's going to have the truck washed prior, I was thinking maybe just some waterless wash and then some detail spray. Hit the wheel wells with some under carriage spray and some VRT on the trim and tires. Shine the windows and call it good!

I think your plan sounds good to me.:2thumbs:

Post up some pics when done!

I think your plan sounds good to me.:2thumbs:

Post up some pics when done!

Deff will do so. I haven't even seen the new truck yet for this season. So I'm excited.

Love me some sprint car racing

3_1cody-1.jpg

My dad and I used to always go to the track here. But I haven't been there to watch a race in yearrrssss... My buddy took me into the infield one night, and I was standing literally 5 feet away from the cars as the went around the track full bore. I couldn't hear myself talk!

My car is wrapped just do a normal wash with 2 bucket wash with Adam's shampoo and you will be fine.

That's the thing though, I'm not washing it. The track is sponsored by the local car wash so they always wash it before and after races. So I hope he will have it some what clean before putting it in the mall. He just wants me to do a quick detail once inside.