Customer Service 866.965.0400

Improved Machine Kit Shopping Experience

Customer feedback is something we take very seriously here at Adam's so when we get complaints that people have a difficult time deciding between or picking out Flex vs. PC kits in on our site.

To address that feedback and help make the shopping experience on our store easier we've streamlined our machine kit section.

Check out our newly revamped Machine Polisher Kit section:

Machine Polisher Kits

MKheader2.png

It says for as little as $140 (for the porter cable I assume) What is the add for the Flex?

Thanks

Click on the banner Dylan put up,, takes you to the site. then you can click on a kit and choose between the PC and Flex and see price difference .. :patriot:

Click on the banner Dylan put up,, takes you to the site. then you can click on a kit and choose between the PC and Flex and see price difference .. :patriot:

Wow I was looking at the premium polisher kit on their site just a couple of days ago and it was $849.00 now with the new listing it is $879. It looks like they went up $30 in a couple of days?

I can't find the "other" deal anymore.

Thanks for answering my question though.

Quick question, I know there is a new formula detail spray now, are the packages upgraded to include it over the old formula? I am looking at going with the ADAM'S PREMIUM MACHINE POLISHING KIT with the Flex upgrade. Thanks.

Quick question, I know there is a new formula detail spray now, are the packages upgraded to include it over the old formula? I am looking at going with the ADAM'S PREMIUM MACHINE POLISHING KIT with the Flex upgrade. Thanks.

All we ship is New Formula (unless you order the old stuff from clearance) so all kits include the new juice!