Customer Service 866.965.0400

Not impressed with other company

FarbeyondDriven

I just want to say im sorry if this is against forum rules, not trying to offened anyone. Mods take it down if this break any rules.

So recently i placed an order with one of adams competitors. Ill leave the name of the company anonymous. But wow was i not impressed. Its no wonder adams is the best in the business. You guys at adams blow the competition out of the water.

So before i finalized my oder, in the comments section i asked "Can i get a sticker for a first time buyer." My little 6 year old cousin collects sticker so i figured hed like one. Well, no sticker ever came. They denied me. But i found out you can BUY THEM for like 5$. lol what a joke.

Anyway when my package arrivied this is what it looked like.

20130227_230053_zps5af76993.jpg

20130227_230102_zpse64d6487.jpg

They didnt even use a box that fit. they simply put two small boxes over one another and a piece of tape across the middle to hold it together. (which the tape was barly on the box) No double walled boxes, no heavy duty tape, jut regular dollar store packing tape.

I then open up the box and the bottle i bought was wrapped sepratly in a bag. I open the bag and find out why its wrapped seprate. It leaked all over, my hands were now all sticky and smelt. Also found out why it leaked, there bottles dont come with a seal or the "red cap" like adams bottles have. It was just a screw cap.

With my order i decided to buy a waffle weave towel just to compare to adams. I figured what the hell i shell out the 10$ to see what the difference is.

I first noticed it was made in China. And from what i hear on these forums, the only microfiber worth buying comes from korea(? i think) I know a lot of guys say that the china microfiber is garbage. I also noticed it stuck to my hands like a cheap autozone towel. Not as bad as autozone, but far worse then any adams towels i have.

I then grabbed a waffle weave from adams to compare and heres the dfference. Notice how the china waffle weave looks like a bedroom carpet where the adams looks plush and soft.

20130227_231033_zpsa3dd0bca.jpg

20130227_230905_zpsfc0e69a0.jpg

So i put everything back in the box and put it away in the garage. Came back in a noticed my sleeves were covered in little hairs/fibers from the microfiber towel. what the heck. i dont want a lint loaded towel touching my car!

20130227_230849_zpsa298b614.jpg

All i can say is, im glad to regularly purchase from adams. Everything about this company is second to zone. From the packaging, the customer service, the sales, the instrctuional videos, and of course the quality you KNOW your going to get.

Thanks Adams and Team!

Yep, Sometimes we have to buy crap to appreciate a quality product. BTW there is a couple spots on your carpet next to that quality box. I believe some ADAMS carpet and upholstery cleaner would take care of:jester: Consider this a lesson learned, and I forgive you:lol:

I'm pretty sure I know who you ordered from. First I am surprised FedEx accepted that box. They told me they only accept whole boxes, not 2 taped together. My bottle also came in a bag but didn't leak. MF from China feel like crap compared to Adam's, but mine didn't scratch a CD, so I figure I'll use them for the interior or door jambs and stuff.

Wow... thats a pretty sad looking packing job. Thanks for taking the time to post, and I appreciate you were respectful enough to leave the company name out of it. We are not a platform for bashing other companies, but it is interesting to see what kind of service you do get when you go elsewhere.

We do from time to time order from competitors to test their stuff against ours, a lot of times the packages arrive in good shape, but then there are other times that leave us wondering how half of their shipments ever get to customers intact based on how they're packed.

Wow... thats a pretty sad looking packing job. Thanks for taking the time to post, and I appreciate you were respectful enough to leave the company name out of it. We are not a platform for bashing other companies, but it is interesting to see what kind of service you do get when you go elsewhere.

We do from time to time order from competitors to test their stuff against ours, a lot of times the packages arrive in good shape, but then there are other times that leave us wondering how half of their shipments ever get to customers intact based on how they're packed.

I have yet to see any other packages I order from anywhere using double walled boxes like Adam's does. It makes a big difference with heavy items. The packaging is always top notch from Adam's as well. :2thumbs:

I wonder if other companies order your stuff as well. Then they get the package, see the mints and just give up.

Lol

We've seen a few... they're pretty obvious when they do.

A certain company in particular put an order in for (6) 36oz bottles of new detail spray when it launched, then just put an order in for the same amount of the new wheel cleaner the other day.

I recently did a comparison test between Adams APC and a competitors APC who hypes that you can dilute their product so that one small bottle makes a gallon. I tried it diluted and undiluted side by side with Adams APC on a tire. The competitors APC caused no brown run off but the Adams did?. You definitely get what you pay for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A certain company in particular put an order in for (6) 36oz bottles of new detail spray when it launched, then just put an order in for the same amount of the new wheel cleaner the other day.

And i bet they're highly disappointed knowing that Adam's is much better then their own products :jester:

And i bet they're highly disappointed knowing that Adam's is much better then their own products :jester:

They aren't disappointed, it isnt that they want to compare, THEY want to use Adam's also!

They aren't disappointed, it isnt that they want to compare, THEY want to use Adam's also!

LOL... I'm sure, like us, they want to see what the 'other guys' are doing. Afterall you can't say your product is 'the best' or 'better than...' if you don't have first hand experience with the other stuff out there.

so do you guys give those shipments any "special treatment"

send them a bottle of there own stuff inside an Adam's bottle and see if they catch it :D

I have yet to see any other packages I order from anywhere using double walled boxes like Adam's does. It makes a big difference with heavy items. The packaging is always top notch from Adam's as well. :2thumbs:

Ain't that the truth... The doublewalled box that came with my PC is a poor man's (Read: my) "detailer bag". lol