Customer Service 866.965.0400

Morning doves outside my window

j-cash

Well i work 3rd shift and i dont get to bed til about 8am and get up around 330pm. Just the past week or so now we've had a pair of morning doves singing and its preventing us from sleeping well....mind you my wife works 3rd shift as well. lol are doves goodluck or just annoying little creatures....

are doves goodluck or just annoying little creatures....

Neither. These are what they call "Adams Doves". They look beautiful but they actually discussing what products you don't have or are running low on so they can put them in the Daily Specials and take your money. :D

I've tried to kill wood peckers after they decided to take out the tree directly in front of our bedroom window...... The city officials didn't like that. Just saying, you are not alone in being annoyed by birds!

;)

We went through quite a spell with those darn doves, but they eventually moved on. Now it's crows. Early in the morning and all day long. Plus we have a huge hawk or eagle that lives in the area and the crows chase it en mass and carry on something awful. Nothing worse than crows. I'll take the cooing doves any day over the raspy crows.

I've tried to kill wood peckers after they decided to take out the tree directly in front of our bedroom window...... The city officials didn't like that. Just saying, you are not alone in being annoyed by birds!

;)

Ouch, not sure whats worse.... a constant... "WHOOO whooo whooo whoooooo" or a "bannggggg bannnngggg banngggg" LOL

I thought the punchline was going to say something about how well they went with Bacon at Breakfast...

Thats what i heard as well... from Jase... :2thumbs:

An old wives tail is said that when all of a sudden you see a dove hanging around it is a spiritual connection to someone close to you that has recently passed on. Just thought I would put this out there.

Thats what i wondered too, but no one that i know has passed away. My uncle did have a stroke a few weeks ago and he's still in the hospital yet.

;)

Haha, Have a guy on my route that either doesn't care or isn't aware that he has a woodpecker making a nice size hole up against the eaves on the side of his house. Nice size I mean like 6 inch by 6 inch. :lolsmack: