Customer Service 866.965.0400

FLASHBACK: Its the Adam's 2006 Infomercial

Team Adam's

Much like the unicorn, the yeti, or loch ness monster the Adam's Infomercial has largely been the stuff of legend. Some people claim to have seen it. Others have caught glances during an episode of the Sopranos, but no one could substantiate the claim that it actually exists. I'm here my friends to provide ACTUAL proof of the 2006 Television Infomerical where our founder and CEO acted as the pitch man along side Jim Brown in a test market study in various parts of the country.

To find out more about the journey Adam's Polishes took during this time, from the proposed buyout by the Clorox company, thru the eventual plan to move forward as an independent small business check out the History of Adam's Thread.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thi186C6rp4]FLASHBACK: Adam's Polishes Informercial Circa 2006 - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by Dylan@Adams

That's very cool. Congratulations on your success Adam. You've done nothing less than providing customers (a.k.a. addicts) with the absolute best products and customer service. And we all thank you for this! :2thumbs:

That's very cool. Congratulations on your success Adam. You've done nothing less than providing customers (a.k.a. addicts) with the absolute best products and customer service. And we all thank you for this! :2thumbs:

"Addicts" How true. What I want to know is can we still get that setup for $99.99 ?:lolsmack:

Total Time: 2 hours?

GOOD LUCK! hahaha

I saw that. 30 minutes to wash and dry? 5 step process?

I just spent more than 30 minutes cleaning the wheels and wheel wells. Oh, and two products (gwc & apc) and 5 brushes (lug, tire, fender, boars hair and medium wheel woollies).

I just don't know if I can trust that TV pitchman! :lol:

I think I may have caught a bit of that back in 2006 at 3:00 in the morning after coming home from a bar somewhere and passing out on the couch! :D

Fun to watch and know how the company has grown in just the few years since then.

I believe that is the first kit I bought a long time ago, pre 2006. Watching that video explains where those grey drying towels I have come from...lol. I actually still have all the original bottles and just refill them. And those yellow clay bars, they were awesome. I recognize that house in the driveway where Adam made what I remember to be the first detailing video. His black Ford pickup was the vehicle he used to demonstrate product. Funny how back then there was just the basic stuff that you saw in the video. To a whole variety of product that there is today.

Just out of curiosity, did you get some good bang for your buck showing that infomercial? I for one never order anything that I see on T.V.. I know a lot of people do however. Just curious what the response was.