Customer Service 866.965.0400

FRS Final Results

USMC- FRS

Question

9 answers to this question

Man i'm finding FR-S's and BRZ's popping up on this forum! stoked im not the only one anymore haha car is looking good!!

Yes we are few. Is your Raven? I just finished applying the glaze and Americana wax OMG I never seen such a shine. Like glass.

Nah I have asphalt but man the glaze really pulled the flake out! The depth I get is second to none! Ill park next to other asphalt and dark shadow grey FR-S's and BRZ's and it looks like totally different paint if they haven't used the BG and Americana combo!

There are some really cool ones on FT86Club the only mods I have on mine are the leather matched speaker pads and center column pads, clear side markers, leather seats, tint, works drop in filter, hard wired radar detector, the crappy bespoke unit (going to get rid of it soon) and the royal treatment with every Adams product! I'm going to e getting and exhaust soon, either the invidia Q300 or the Perrin catback non resonated!

Here's some shots of the car and Adams goodies!

vyzuqe4y.jpg

uvy5y9a9.jpg

quga9y5y.jpg

ty4u5e5y.jpg

WOW! Great color... that has a TON of flake to it.

Both the Raven(black) and my color (asphalt) have an insane amount of flake and of all the other products the Adams BG pulls the flake and depth out the best and topped with Americana you'd never know I had the same paint as a car of the same color without the glaze.

Sorry to sort of thread jack USMC-FRS..!