Customer Service 866.965.0400

cleaning tan leather

jaarrr

Question

i have a 2012 infinity QX-56 with light tan interior interior have a problem getting stains from jeans of the seats used interior cleaner 100 % no diluting with brush and can't get all the stains off any other ideas

4 answers to this question

I just did a 2008 QX-56 with tan leather......here's some sample before and after shots:

Tan Leather Anyone? | Facebook

I used Leather and Interior Cleaner at 100% with a few different brushes, and some APC at 50% for some stubborn areas. I've had great success getting blue jean dye out of lighter colored leather. As suggested, let it dwell a little. Do a small area at a time. You may have to do multiple passes.

- Darryl

I had the same problem in my wife's new Durango. I tried several times with no luck. The last time I detailed it I tried again and for some reason was successful in removing the stains. I didn't do anything different. 100% LIC with the interior brush. I have no idea why it worked the last time but it did.

Guest Gone & Forgotten
I had the same problem in my wife's new Durango. I tried several times with no luck. The last time I detailed it I tried again and for some reason was successful in removing the stains. I didn't do anything different. 100% LIC with the interior brush. I have no idea why it worked the last time but it did.

1. Different jean dye.

2. LEVEL of conditioner on seats before said dye transfer occurred.

Keep em dressed...

The seats, that is...