Customer Service 866.965.0400

Here's why I'm here

US Icon

After contemplaiting the many car care products and perusing numerous websites out there, I found myself spending more and more time at Adams than the rest. In the time spent here I watched the many great videos, learned alot, was very impressed with what I deem as a well run, old fashioned business, with MADE IN THE USA products, not to mention the 110% money back guarantee. That's when I decided that I would spend my money here, and just placed an order for $250 worth of goodies.

I'm generaly not one who says much the internet, but felt compeled to say I know a good business model when I see it. I can't wait for the shipment to arrive. Thanks!

:welcomebanner: Mike. After you give those first products a whirl, your wallet will become lighter and the packages coming to your door will become heavier. There may be instances where you think you can get by without "that", but eventually purchase it and ask yourself why you waited so long. :lol: My experience has been that every product at Adams when it comes to product description is atleast that and usually more. Have fun.