Customer Service 866.965.0400

Pac Audio RP4-GM31 - $100 OBO

I had this in my 2012 sierra for about 3 months before I traded the truck in for a different one.

This allows you to plug and play a new stereo into your newer GM vehicle. It retains steering wheel audio controls and warning chimes. It does not keep onstar functional. If installing a navigation system this also provides a tie in to the parking brake and reverse sensor wires. making this unit a true plug and play. I used it with a kenwood DNX-6180 navigation system and total install start to finish was under two hours.

Below is a link to the unit on Pac-Audios website. I am not sure if I still have the instructions but they are on the website.

Pac-Audio.com Product Details | iPod Integration for your car and More by Pac-Audio - Connecting you to the future

The only difference between the pics on that website and my unit is I clipped the preamp ends off, per the directions because I did not have a factory system with an amplifier.

The only other things you will need to install a new stereo in your car would be mounting kit and antenna adapter. I will send the adapter I had in my truck, but I am not sure if it is used in all GM vehicles.

Any questions feel free to ask. Looking for $100 but am completely open to offers and trades for.....

IMG_0385_zps577b0aa5.jpg

IMG_0383_zpsab285e82.jpg

IMG_0225_zpsc3dd7abc.jpg

• 1 month later...

What truck did you end up with. Last I heard you traded the G8 on a truck which was the one this was in. I can't keep up! I'm just now making the G8 a GQ and getting a truck.

• 2 weeks later...

I switched to the world of diesel power. I got a 2005 f250 crew cab. The sierra was just to small with the extended cab and I missed leather and heated seats. Once i get back into the country and get her all shined up I will add pictures.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...