Customer Service 866.965.0400

Local Dirt track Pace truck shined up.

My buddies dad is the owner/promoter for the Selinsgrove Speedway Dirt track here in the my town. He recently just got a new pace truck. A 2013 Ford F150 and got a full wrap done to the truck. For the beginning of the season the bring all the sprint cars and late models as well as go karts in to the mall here in town. They asked me if I would come in and shine the truck up after they got it situated inside. So anyway.. on with the pictures!

IMG_4725_zps22e1bfcf.jpg

IMG_4733_zps8e534c91.jpg

IMG_4727_zpsb94b2651.jpg

IMG_4728_zpsa9cb1595.jpg

IMG_4729_zpsc91fcb58.jpg

IMG_4730_zps9e65e594.jpg

IMG_4731_zpsb3649b05.jpg

IMG_4726_zpsce0be9a3.jpg

IMG_4737_zpse5604a3f.jpg

Looking good. What did you use on the wrap? As bad as it sounds we use pledge on our race cars because must things including detail spray (the old formula hazed the wraps)

I used the new detail spray I just got in my mystery box, seemed to work really well. He's only going to have the truck for two years anyway.

The lights are just pretty slim. They are not flush mounted.

Edited by L1lD3v1lRydr

Jason, the truck looks great! Do you have to wash off the clay/mud each weekend? Thats the worst part of racin on dirt, no fun to clean afterword. Previous poster said they use Pledge, never tired that, we always used baby oil.

Edited by scootertrash19

Jason, the truck looks great! Do you have to wash off the clay/mud each weekend? Thats the worst part of racin on dirt, no fun to clean afterword. Previous poster said they use Pledge, never tired that, we always used baby oil.

I don't have to do anything with it. Our local car wash sponsors the speedway, and you can see the sticker for advertisements on the front fender. So he gets car washes for free I believe lol.