Customer Service 866.965.0400

Grilling Season: Your Snapshot

THE Mook

Morning!

With Grilling Season rapidly approaching (for some of us it never stops), I thought instead of making or adding to the Recipe Box, we could make a PICTURES only thread. How it works:

Post one or two pics of what you most recently Grilled. Go ahead and accompany them with a caption or title. No recipes posted here, only a snapshot of a final product.

I'll start!

Mook

My Honey Chipotle Wings.. Daniel, I would love to have a Traeger Grill.

By the way, I am in Delaware and grill outside just about every day year round with my trusty little Weber gas grill. Only touch my oven about three times a year.

attachment.php?attachmentid=12884&stc=1&d=1362421127

Edited by BluedogGMC

My Honey Chipotle Wings.. Daniel, I would love to have a Traeger Grill.

By the way, I am in Delaware and grill outside just about every day year round with my trusty little Weber gas grill. Only touch my oven about three times a year.

attachment.php?attachmentid=12884&stc=1&d=1362421127

I would highly recomend one. I have the Junior and it is perfect, and is not any more expensive than a decent propane grill,and it can be used to smoke or grill. And there is no denying that grilling with wood is 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 times better than propane when it come to flavor.

I have started using the Traeger more and more. And my Propane grill is starting to become obsolete

Edited by Diggerdan11

These are a few from last summer. Im looking forward to the possible 8" of snow we got coming which only further delays me from getting the smoker out.

Ribs and taters

2011-07-11_18-19-32_637_zpsbbf23a80.jpg

My first try at brisket with 2 different style rubs

2012-03-29_18-50-14_485_zps79bfc6c1.jpg

The best brisket to date. 8 pounds smoked for a little over 9 hours.

photobucket-18045-1338255593017.jpg

forgot to take a snapshot on Saturday!

we had a few friends over and i grilled some fillets. i was trying out a new veggie basket with this lid and flimsy handle, and ended up dropping all the veggies on the ground when i was stirring them :eek:

and forgot again last night, i put a cast iron skillet on the grill and blackened some catfish... technically its grilling if i used it as a heat source and cook top outdoors, right? :jester:

• 3 weeks later...