80/20 Cow (rubbed and marinated)

Cheddar Cheese

Bacon

Sauce of Stone Ground Mustard, Spicy Horseradish, Balsamic Ketchup

Caramelized Onion

Basil and Olive Oil Marinated Tomato

Beer

IMG_5012_zpsa1050416.jpg

Those look very, very tasty!  But, being a full-blown Virgo, I wanted to know how much (approx.) of each ingredient you used and what was in your cow marinade?

Oh, and is a Bud required or could I substitute a nice shandy, Abita, or Old Speckled Hen?

Those look very, very tasty!  But, being a full-blown Virgo, I wanted to know how much (approx.) of each ingredient you used and what was in your cow marinade?

Oh, and is a Bud required or could I substitute a nice shandy, Abita, or Old Speckled Hen?

For the sauce:  Half Bottle of Inglehoffer Stone Ground Mustard, 2 tsp. Spicy Horseradish, 1 tbsp. Balsamic Ketchup

For the Burger:  I rubbed them with chopped garlic, sea salt, black pepper, a little Chicago Steak Seasoning, and a dash of Worcestershire Sauce

Thanks!

Tonight,

I may grab some pork loin, grill those up with baby spinach, basil pesto, tomatoes, and provolone cheese...

• 1 month later...

pork cooked on my homemade updraft smoker, rubbed 24 hours before cooking with my own rub, injected with a combo of apple cider vinegar, apple juice and rub. slow cooked for 8 hours with apple chips for flavor.

IMAG0058_zpse6c39e91.jpg

this is one of my homemade cookers...

IMAG0107_zpsea87b5b5.jpg?t=1373414535

this is the other one

IMAG0056_zps546ec84b.jpg

Edited by dabirdzR/T

Had an old Brinkman vertical smoker replaced it with an 18" Weber Smokey Mountain.  So far I love it.

i have the 22.5" and absolutely love it! i can get 3 racks of ribs on each grate, a 23 lb turkey, 4 chickens, a couple briskets or butts, and it takes up very little space.

i have the 22.5" and absolutely love it! i can get 3 racks of ribs on each grate, a 23 lb turkey, 4 chickens, a couple briskets or butts, and it takes up very little space.

Nice!  I'm amazed how well it holds the heat.  Just need tweak the vents every now and then.  Charcol really lasts too.

Nice!  I'm amazed how well it holds the heat.  Just need tweak the vents every now and then.  Charcol really lasts too.

yup, i once cooked a brisket overnight on it for 12 hours and it held 200-225 the whole time. no charcoal had to be added, started the coals using the "Minion" Method.

Edited by 2010TexasEdition

You guys are geniuses.  Especially you, Mook.  Everytime I try to think of what to cook its like I have a mental block & end up ordering pizza or heating a frozen skillet dinner.  

• 2 weeks later...