Customer Service 866.965.0400

FYI: Overwhelming Response to Deep Wheel Cleaner

Adam's Deep Wheel Cleaner has been a huge success! Even bigger than we anticipated! The first batch has sold out and most of our second batch is already spoken for as well. We are working as fast as we can to get all of your orders bottled and shipped in a first ordered, first shipped basis.

If you have not received tracking information for you order yet, we apologize and we anticipate having almost all of the orders fulfilled by Wednesday this week at the latest. Needless to say we were caught off guard by the response and this is shaping up to be one of our biggest new product launches to date.

Again we are very humbled by the overwhelming response to our new Deep Wheel Cleaner and we sincerely apologize for any small delays in getting your orders out the door. If you have absolutely any questions at all about the status of your order please email us at ORDERS@ADAMSPOLISHES.COM with your order number and we'll be happy to update you on its status.

Thanks so much for your business, we truly appreciate it!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gone & Forgotten
It's pure, straight, crazy in the Warehouse right now! Thanks everyone!

Mook

No....Mr Mook...Thank YOU and the whole Adam's team.

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Our next batch is here! The demand for our new ADAM'S DEEP WHEEL CLEANER is so high we're barely able to keep up with the orders. Thanks to all our customers and we're as excited for you to try it as you are to get it!

Use the code GODEEP for 10% off and $5.00 Flat Rate Ground Shipping! Sale ends tomorrow at midnight MST.

544252_490116011045173_1509098792_n.jpg

Got my bottle. Really disappointed with the smell. It smells terrible. Haven't gotten a chance to use it yet though

Clearly you've never used other products in this category... if you huffed some of the others you'd likely gag if you think ours smells bad.

i love it when FedEx schedules my delivery for Friday, and the box shows up on Wednesday! :mail:

the new deep wheel cleaner sure does have an interesting smell, but it DEFINITELY has a better scent than the other product i've tried like it! can't wait to use it tomorrow!

i love it when FedEx schedules my delivery for Friday, and the box shows up on Wednesday! :mail:

the new deep wheel cleaner sure does have an interesting smell! can't wait to try it tomorrow!

Same here. Mine was scheduled to arrive tomorrow 3/8 and my wife sent me a message saying an Adam's box was delivered this morning 3/7. :banana: