Customer Service 866.965.0400

FYI: Overwhelming Response to Deep Wheel Cleaner

Got to use mine on the truck this past weekend. Although the wheels weren't too bad the DWC did an awesome job. I barely had to use any brushes to remove the grime and mainly allowed for the pressure washer to do the hard work.

So far I'm impressed. I still plan on doing a 1 on 1 comparison with my other favorite cleaner.

Great job on this one guys!

If it's the one I am thinking of, I'll save you the time...we won. :cheers::2thumbs::rockon::lolsmack:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's the one I am thinking of, I'll save you the time...we won. :cheers::2thumbs::rockon::lolsmack:

It's not the "S" brand for sure. Never cared for that stuff. I'll look for the perfect set of wheels to do a good side by side comparison. But don't think I'm doubting the performance of the DWC in any way shape of form.

By smell alone you guys take the cake.........or cherry cough syrup in this case. :thumbsup:

It's not the "S" brand for sure. Never cared for that stuff. I'll look for the perfect set of wheels to do a good side by side comparison. But don't think I'm doubting the performance of the DWC in any way shape of form.

By smell alone you guys take the cake.........or cherry cough syrup in this case. :thumbsup:

I still hate the smell. I guess it's because my nose is big enough to have it's own area code. Some of the test scents on this stuff made me sick for a whole weekend.

I still hate the smell. I guess it's because my nose is big enough to have it's own area code. Some of the test scents on this stuff made me sick for a whole weekend.

It can't be as bad as the other stuff I was using. One of my clients spent several hours searching around this property inside and out. Finally when I asked if I can help him he said he was looking to see if there was a dead skunk around or something.

I had to explain to him it was the cleaner I was using!

When I used the DWC this weekend I could only smell a light stench in the driveway after cleaning the truck. You guys did good, believe me on that end.

I think everyones over reacting. It didn't smell good no but it's not like "Oh my God I can't stand this smell." It's just a small annoying thing. My cap smelled too but I just threw it outside and everything was fine. After using it... just hit it with some WW and BOOM! Apples.

I think everyones over reacting. It didn't smell good no but it's not like "Oh my God I can't stand this smell." It's just a small annoying thing. My cap smelled too but I just threw it outside and everything was fine. After using it... just hit it with some WW and BOOM! Apples.

I have not smelled mine. No need to. :lol:It's designed to clean very dirty wheels, not for huffing. :lol:

hey, there is no in between with us. its either all or nothing. Awesome or horrible. the greatest thing known to mankind or the worst thing to ever be produced! :lolsmack:

I'm not over reacting, just didn't want people that got one with a smelly cap thinking that's what the product smelled like. It smells awesome to me! I'm just happy Adams took the time to get this product out, it perform well AND it not smell like a thousand camels buttholes! :willy:

I'm not over reacting, just didn't want people that got one with a smelly cap thinking that's what the product smelled like. It smells awesome to me! I'm just happy Adams took the time to get this product out, it perform well AND it not smell like a thousand camels buttholes! :willy:

You might want to stay away from camel butts. :lolsmack: