Customer Service 866.965.0400

Mid Winter Detail: 2012 Chevy Silverado Z71

Team Adam's

awesome!!!

Dylan, FYI, in one of the pics your rear license plate is showing...looks like you forgot to blur it out. But wait, where are your colorado plates!?!

You should just use a clip from the Adam's logo to paste over the plates. That way your safe. Something like when they cover peoples mouths on TV. lol

adams.jpg

Great late winter detail! That truck has a lot of paint! That you did it in 30 something degree weather is making me cold just thinking about it.

Love the matte look interior plastic conditioner. Not a fan of shiny plastic on the inside of the car, so I think that looks great.

I also prefer a dark black low gloss tire care product with maybe a little shine to it. Although as long as it doesn't sling and lasts at least a week or two I'm not that fussy. Your tires look a bit shiny though, or was that just the angle and light you photographed them at?

1) Pooling rinse hose..... blew my mind. If you guys make one I'd buy it, otherwise I'm making one right away.

2) Revive and gray pad?.... blew my mind. This will save me so much time since I've always used the blue hex pad. (side note: hated doing it that way)

3) New prototype testing = cool. Can't wait to see if they are ready for spring/summer time.

Imo!! Is the 'grey' pad the same as the black pad for wax/sealants?

Looks killer Dylan!

sent from your HTC Rezound

Imo!! Is the 'grey' pad the same as the black pad for wax/sealants?

Yes, and luckily I have 2 of them. So I'm going to keep one for my Machine Super Sealant and the other will now be used for Revive.

Sweet! I have 3 blacks, so I'll have one for MSS, BW, and revive (once I get some)

sent from your HTC Rezound

interesting. Never knew you could use the grey pad for more than the MSS.

Can someone explain to me the pros to using the grey with the revive polish and what kind of correction should it be used for?....im guessing light correction as in dylans write up?

Nice Job Dylan!:thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...