Customer Service 866.965.0400

Superior blue Trailblazer SS.

Well finally got around to cleaning up/ correcting my tbss. It wasn't bad to begin with, so a pass or two of fmp cleaned it up, followed by quick sealant, brilliant blaze, and some Americana. Tires and trim got the usual svrt. Wheels got a coat of quick sealant and a coat of brilliant glaze make them pop. Overall I think it turned out well. Unfortunately it won't stay this clean because it is my daily.

On to the pictures...

picstruck181.jpg

picstruck156.jpg

These last couple are edited. Kinda rusty, haven't played in photoshop in awhile.

hdr.jpg

lomo.jpg

2-2.jpg

nu4u2e2e.jpg

Mods: Cold air, zr1 cam, Circle D converter, long tube headers, tune, Efans, tint, plastidipped accents.

Edited by southtexasplayn

Haha a couple were taken down river road, others around Marion.

I run river road on occasion (its a blast in the FR-S) if it wasn't so busy when its warmer out I want to get some shots of the back of it going down the road under all the trees! I think it would be a really neat photo! Just so many people down there...

Looks good though!:2thumbs:

I run river road on occasion (its a blast in the FR-S) if it wasn't so busy when its warmer out I want to get some shots of the back of it going down the road under all the trees! I think it would be a really neat photo! Just so many people down there...

Looks good though!:2thumbs:

Thanks! Now is the perfect time, before summer starts.