Customer Service 866.965.0400

carnauba%

Black out - Anthony

Question

14 answers to this question

Adams isn't one to toss out their recipes so I wouldn't expect a % to be tossed out. I will say that it's very high though and with a 110% guarantee you can't go wrong!

Sent from my miniaturizer via tap dancing...

All I know is that it is the best I've ever used. And I have used many different brands.

I ordered the swissvax carnuaba concorso wax on thursday (retail $330.00) to compare it to adams americana and see if theres a difference between adams and a comparable higher end brand as swissvax. In the end atleast ill have a slick as hell car :2thumbs:.....love adams products btw and swear by them now, just wanted to see whats so good with these due to them being used on exotic cars, the price is understandable as to the degree of cars there used on.

I think you'll see what many others have already seen!

Sent from my iDevice using data nodes and algorithms.

Most likely and i plan on using my americana / brilliant glaze as my go to combo for this season as i know in its price range its the best out there. :2thumbs:

Thank you for your interest in percentages of things, however that is our recipe. We can't share things like that, as there are other people out there just waiting to knock off our juice, labels, presentation, product descriptions, etc.

Just isn't good business to share stuff like that.

Mook

Thank you for your interest in percentages of things, however that is our recipe. We can't share things like that, as there are other people out there just waiting to knock off our juice, labels, presentation, product descriptions, etc.

Just isn't good business to share stuff like that.

Mook

Mook, I don't disagree with you, but why do a lot of other companies advertise it than? Wouldn't they feel the same?

And I don't understand your statement that there are "other people out there just waiting to knock off our juice, labels, presentation, product descriptions, etc."

Couldn't someone just order one of your products and use that as a template to knock off your "label, presentation, product description?"

Not knocking/disbelieving you Mook, just curious for clarification :confused:

I've never really even understood the fascination over carnauba content anyways... it feels most companies try to manipulate those numbers as a sales tool rather than just letting the products performance speak for itself. Fact of the matter is what does it matter to the end user? If the wax goes on easily, comes off easily, gives stellar depth and gloss, then has lasting durability what does a number matter? It doesn't... if a company offers you a product that WORKS, what does it matter if its 1% or 100% (not possible btw) it still works doesn't it?

Would knowing the carnauba content of Americana make it work any better or any worse? No. Would the users be any more or any less satisfied with the results? No. Would knowing the content change anything about how the product works? Absolutely not. Just perception for better or worse.

I prefer to simply say we're confident enough in our paste to offer a 110% money back satisfaction guarantee... the wax will speak for itself.

Americana does feature a very high concentration of the absolute highest grade of carnauba available, but we don't get into the game of using the exact numbers as marketing... thats for other companies to do. Our product simply speaks for itself, and if it doesn't you get 110% of the purchase price back.

Edited by Dylan@Adams

I've never really even understood the fascination over carnauba content anyways... it feels most companies try to manipulate those numbers as a sales tool rather than just letting the products performance speak for itself. Fact of the matter is what does it matter to the end user? If the wax goes on easily, comes off easily, gives stellar depth and gloss, then has lasting durability what does a number matter? It doesn't... if a company offers you a product that WORKS, what does it matter if its 1% or 100% (not possible btw) it still works doesn't it?

Would knowing the carnauba content of Americana make it work any better or any worse? No. Would the users be any more or any less satisfied with the results? No. Would knowing the content change anything about how the product works? Absolutely not. Just perception for better or worse.

I prefer to simply say we're confident enough in our paste to offer a 110% money back satisfaction guarantee... the wax will speak for itself.

Americana does feature a very high concentration of the absolute highest grade of carnauba available, but we don't get into the game of using the exact numbers as marketing... thats for other companies to do. Our product simply speaks for itself, and if it doesn't you get 110% of the purchase price back.

Remember what Tommy boys dad said in the so named movie? I think that pretty much sums up the whole thing! ;)

Sent from my miniaturizer via tap dancing...

I ordered the swissvax carnuaba concorso wax on thursday (retail $330.00) to compare it to adams americana and see if theres a difference between adams and a comparable higher end brand as swissvax. In the end atleast ill have a slick as hell car :2thumbs:.....love adams products btw and swear by them now, just wanted to see whats so good with these due to them being used on exotic cars, the price is understandable as to the degree of cars there used on.

How did your comparison turn out?

Was just on the Swissvax site,  No way, way out of me league....  I have tried a number of waxes.  MY 2 favorite are Americana and Pinnacle Souveran.  The last of the 2 was 95.00.  Bout as high as the this cat will go for wax.  Speaking of which,  I let a friend use the both of the them on his new Vette and a show car he had,,, and they passed with flying colors.   He was really liking the Americana espically with the price point.  Home run with that one.  

I am not big on the details or buisness practice of how things are marketed, but will say being up front about things goes along way...... :ph34r:  :patriot:  :jawdrop:

Edited by GaryW