Customer Service 866.965.0400

first detail

redrado

Question

this weekend will be detailing a 2010 ford f150 using my new adams purchase. which is the pc kit.

swirl/haze remover

machine polish

machine sealant

clay bar

ap cleaner

detail spray

im cutting the guy a break, he only wants the outside done. but ive never used this kit. another problem is he needs it back the next day since its his work truck. how can i make the truck look good in that amount of time. i also have the brilliant glaze but i believe i heard that the sealant needs cure time. any help guys?

5 answers to this question

if you use machine sealant, you should let it cure for a day. Given that it doesn't look like you have a wax, I would clean the car up and then before he gets it from you, put some glaze on it on top of the sealant for extra gloss.

if you use machine sealant, you should let it cure for a day. Given that it doesn't look like you have a wax, I would clean the car up and then before he gets it from you, put some glaze on it on top of the sealant for extra gloss.

even if it aint ready to glaze? will it mess anything up?

even if it aint ready to glaze? will it mess anything up?

In my opinion, nah you should be fine. 24 hours really is just a guideline and not set in stone. Is it possible that there will be a slight difference if you put the glaze on 8 hours after Machine sealant instead of 24, maybe a little. Will it be noticeable? Not unless you're superman.

I'd say you will be fine :thumbsup: