Customer Service 866.965.0400

So I tried out a Rinseless Wash Product

Z71_Denali

Question

as the title states, i tried out some of the competition this afternoon. overall i find it can be useful sometimes, like Waterless Wash, but not all the time. the only reason i got it is due to city water restrictions where i live. i'm now limited to using water outdoors on Tuesdays and Fridays between 6pm and 12am. so realistically i'm limiting myself to Tuesdays since we like to party on Fridays :D

i tried it out on the wife's car, which i just recently did a 2 bucket wash on 4 days ago. dust storm yesterday left it dirty enough WW wouldn't help without scratching and another 2 bucket was too much because a quick rinse with the hose would've been all it needed.

so i tested this stuff out in the garage. it got the job done without harming the paint; however, i am not impressed with how it worked on the part of the vehicle exposed to direct sunlight. i went back over those spots afterwards with Adam's WW.

IMO, i think Adam's would be successful selling a product like this. maybe make the WW formula concentrated with instructions on how to use it as Rinseless or Waterless Wash.

what you guys think?