Customer Service 866.965.0400

New TBSS owner to Adams!

Randy92Z

Hello all! My name is Randy and I've been lurking on here for awhile now and thought I'd finally step in and say Hi. I have a 2008 Trailblazer SS. She's making somewhere in the neighborhood of 600HP!

I also have a 1992 Camaro Z28 convertible that I built and tuned making 500HP.

I've been a Zaino guy for years, but in the last 3 months I bought ALOT of Adam's stuff and I do like it! I love the support and vids that they have here! So far I'm loving it!

Guest Gone & Forgotten

(Expletive here) that is one sexy machine!!

Always wanted a TBSS

Welcome, Randy. Nice ride brother!

Thanks! I took the pics of the TBSS today, just washed and put on some brilliant glaze and buttery wax on today. I also got to try out the new DWC today for the first time!

Edited by Randy92Z

Has your hood been clear coated or is it the original clear gel coat the hood came with. I really want that hood, I'm thinking of going with the carbon fiber hood on my white TBSS but font know how it will go with white.

Has your hood been clear coated or is it the original clear gel coat the hood came with. I really want that hood, I'm thinking of going with the carbon fiber hood on my white TBSS but font know how it will go with white.

Its just the gel coat right now. I havent made up my mind if i want to clear coat it yet? I've been looking to get a flex and wasn't sure if you can polish gel coat or not?

Welcome Randy! Love the SS! Looks almost like mine. Only mines not the black granite! And I will be ordering one of those hoods in the very near future! ;)

What mods do you have?

Kooks 1 7/8 stainless longtubes, Magnaflow cat back, TVS1900 Supercharger, 4" fenderwell intake, RPM lvl 6 tranny, Yank SC2800 stall all tuned by Alvin at PCM of NC!

Kooks 1 7/8 stainless longtubes, Magnaflow cat back, TVS1900 Supercharger, 4" fenderwell intake, RPM lvl 6 tranny, Yank SC2800 stall all tuned by Alvin at PCM of NC!

That sounds amazing! Almost have the same mods just not boosted. And I have Alvin and Kelly tune mine through HPTuners! :rockon: