Customer Service 866.965.0400

Bought the Deep wheel cleaner kit

REDMK6GLI

Question

Just pulled the trigger on the adams deep wheel cleaner kit with brushes, lug nut brush, woolies and super vrt dressing. Im so stoked. A few questions though.

My newly powdercoated wheels for typical upkeep with the tools i ordered for the wheels what cleaner would be best to maintain the condition during each wash?

15 answers to this question

Maintain them with a mixture of Adams shampoo and water in a spray bottle. When they get a bit dirtier use GWC. Really dirty go for DWC.

The shampoo/water is ph neutral and very safe to use on the rims for weekly washing.

I was thinking the shampoo/water mix like you guys said would be sufficient as i never let my summer wheels go more than 1 week without doing a thorough cleaning. After the cleaning and washing of car i can hit the wheels/clearcoated lips with adams brilliant glaze and americana right? I assume not after every wash but every two weeks?

Sealants (like Quick Sealant) are going to be more ideal for your wheels, simply b/c of the heat and exposure a wheel sees waxes aren't going to last very long.

So what your saying dylan is put my man pants on and get a quick sealant kit right? :thumbsup:

Not at all... wax is better than nothing, but you'll be applying more often and wasting wax faster to maintain the protection when a single application of sealant will last a good long while.

Great advice for sure dylan! Well what if i did the brilliant glaze/americana then quick sealant on top? Or would the heat still compromise the intergrity of the wax anyway under the quick sealant? Just looking for the beat shine with longevity as well

Great advice for sure dylan! Well what if i did the brilliant glaze/americana then quick sealant on top? Or would the heat still compromise the intergrity of the wax anyway under the quick sealant? Just looking for the beat shine with longevity as well

A sealant is always going to last the longest when it is applied directly to the paint, not on top of other protection. Best to apply QS, then BG/Americana on top of that.

Maintain them with a mixture of Adams shampoo and water in a spray bottle. When they get a bit dirtier use GWC. Really dirty go for DWC.

The shampoo/water is ph neutral and very safe to use on the rims for weekly washing.

What's the suggested ratio?????