Customer Service 866.965.0400

Tried buttery wax today!

REDMK6GLI

Question

After washing with adams car shampoo and drying with the GWDT/detail spray, i tried the buttery wax on a rear quarter panel of the car ( daylight was getting short so didnt want to do the entire car) and WOW!!! It is incredible, bar none the best wax ive used! I got the brilliant glaze/americana im gonna use after i machine polish my GLI.

Adams did an amazing job on this wax!:thumbsup:

3 answers to this question

I did the same today on my truck. First time for everything.

Green Wheel cleaner

2 bucket wash.

Detail Spray and Great White drying

SVRT on all the trimmed

Buttery Wax

Everything worked great. I could do half of the truck with the Buttery Wax and then went back and wiped with a single soft and it came off very easy.

I am also waiting for the full polishing of the truck and then getting the Brilliant glaze/Americana combo.

Edited by BluedogGMC

I did the same today on my truck. First time for everything.

Green Wheel cleaner

2 bucket wash.

Detail Spray and Great White drying

SVRT on all the trimmed

Buttery Wax

Everything worked great. I could do half of the truck with the Buttery Wax and then went back and wiped with a single soft and it came off very easy.

I am also waiting for the full polishing of the truck and then getting the Brilliant glaze/Americana combo.

Do you entire truck, in the SUN, then come back and wipe it off. Comes off just as easy.

I always do the entire vehicle with Buttery and then come back to remove it. Americana, on the other hand, is only 2 panels at a time in the garage/shade.