Customer Service 866.965.0400

DWC New Lug Brush.

Well arrived on schedule on Frid:) and used them on Sat. Great results and best wheel cleaner have used by far. Have been basically using just the shampoo and water wheel woolies and cleaning. Taking LOTS of time. Wheels are never that super dirty to begin with but get the annoying dust dirt layer and dirt in the crevices that usually nothing but Qtips and Time can get it out producing a sore back in the process. lol. Aggitated with wheel woolies and lugbrush after letting it sit until it turned color. Didn't mind the smell at all. The only issue I had was I needed to rinse the wheels better. Thought I got it rinsed good but when blowing out the water it was coming out purple where some solution got trapped between the lip liners and around the calipers/ backside of wheels. No biggie Went back and rinsed again. Turned out great imho. Going to try it again this week on one of our other cars and seriously dirty wheels. Pleased with how you can see the DWC work and it did not stain. More well thought out Adam's products that makes detailing just a little bit easier.:)

The only issue I had was I needed to rinse the wheels better. Thought I got it rinsed good but when blowing out the water it was coming out purple where some solution got trapped between the lip liners and around the calipers/ backside of wheels. No biggie Went back and rinsed again. Turned out great imho.

Did you rinse with the hose or a pressure washer? My DWC hasn't arrived yet, but based on my experience with similar products I find using a pressure washer to rinse the wheels really simplifies the task.

OK True Test. Inherited a mechanically alright cosmetically really beaten to death neglected 110k '05 Mini. Went out and decided to test on a wheel. Thing has not seen a wash in quite awhile. Sprayed DWC on and waited for about a minute or so. Aggitated quickly with an old MF Pad and rinsed. No scrubbing and scrubbing. Truely was astonished! No cleaner has come close to removing baked on crud on these wheels. Just gave up a few months ago. If look close you can see where I sprayed some of inner wheel area with built up crud that probably hasn't seen any cleaner in years. It removed it. Would have bet big time that no cleaner would take the neglect off these wheels. Hope yet for this little dirtball.:2thumbs: