Customer Service 866.965.0400

Which product should I purchase?

NJ3380

Question

Should I buy ADAM'S WHEEL & UNDERCARRIAGE KIT or ADAM'S DELUXE DEEP CLEAN WHEEL & TIRE KIT for these wheels?

Also with these being OEM wheels from dodge I'm assuming that these have a clear coat on them. So correct me if I'm wrong then I don't have to buy the metal polish for the wheels.

Thanks in advance for the information.

7 answers to this question

Get the DWC kit with the wheel woollies and pick up some turbo sticks. Throw some QS on them after you clean them up real good and then mix up a few ounces of car shampoo and water for your next few cleanings so you don't degrade the QS.

Don't forget to use the wheel woollies and turbo sticks to get the back of the rims really clean.

Get the DWC kit with the wheel woollies and pick up some turbo sticks. Throw some QS on them after you clean them up real good and then mix up a few ounces of car shampoo and water for your next few cleanings so you don't degrade the QS.

Don't forget to use the wheel woollies and turbo sticks to get the back of the rims really clean.

I agree with the DWC kit and using the green cleaner, but I don't think the woolies and turbo sticks are worth the extra money as our rims (I have the SRT Alcoas) are pretty easy to get your hands in to clean behind the spokes with a brush and towel. Yes they are clear coated so use a separate mf wash mitt on the surface of the wheels. After washing and rinsing, spray with detailer spray and use a utility mf towel to dry, apply quick sealant followed by applying brilliant glaze. Future cleanings should be very easy after that and your wheels will POP! Don't forget SVRT on the tires and the invisible undercarriage spray in the wheel wells!

Edited by myb5blue