Customer Service 866.965.0400

New to Adams SRT8 Owner in CT

myb5blue

Hi All,

New to Adams products. Waiting for my package to get delivered and the weather to get warmer so I can give my 2010 Challenger SRT8 Garage Queen a proper wash and wax. Hoping to display her at some local shows. Looking for lots of tips and getting the best shine. Right now I'm starting with hand polishing.

Hi All,

New to Adams products. Waiting for my package to get delivered and the weather to get warmer so I can give my 2010 Challenger SRT8 Garage Queen a proper wash and wax. Hoping to display her at some local shows. Looking for lots of tips and getting the best shine. Right now I'm starting with hand polishing.

You are in the right place for tips and different ideas on how to keep Garage Queen TIGHT... lots of help and info here. Ask away, and you will gets lots of help. :patriot:

:welcome::cheers:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I'm hoping to be able to get to work on her in a couple of weeks. I now know what to look for as far as swirl marks, fishhooks, etc and I'm PRAYING that there aren't many of those!! I hope some of the CT contingent will be going to the Spring Detailer's clinic at Detailer's Domain in NJ April 13th. Looking forward to possibly meeting a few of you and maybe even Adam.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I'm hoping to be able to get to work on her in a couple of weeks. I now know what to look for as far as swirl marks, fishhooks, etc and I'm PRAYING that there aren't many of those!! I hope some of the CT contingent will be going to the Spring Detailer's clinic at Detailer's Domain in NJ April 13th. Looking forward to possibly meeting a few of you and maybe even Adam.

I will try to be there. I'm sure GerryC will be in attendance. It's a great clinic and really recommend you make it.