Customer Service 866.965.0400

Not that I know of. It's my parents' car so I really don't do service on it. I think it has only had 3 oil changes and around 4 tire changes (only car that they have ever owned that seems to pick up every nail on the road) and 3 rotations. The car is about 16 months old + the time it spent on the dealer lot.

so i'm assuming they take it somewhere to get serviced? mechanic could've been sloppy and excess lube dripped on the wheel, then gets splattered around as the vehicle picks up speed. most places say they do a chassis lube on every oil change. i've seen this happen 1st hand, i was the DIY mechanic :D

so i'm assuming they take it somewhere to get serviced? mechanic could've been sloppy and excess lube dripped on the wheel, then gets splattered around as the vehicle picks up speed. most places say they do a chassis lube on every oil change. i've seen this happen 1st hand, i was the DIY mechanic :D

Just to the dealer considering my dad works where they bought it.

The deep wheel cleaner has a specific purpose. The green wheel cleaner has a specific purpose . With that said I believe we'll agree that each and every cleaner is not going to get every stain out as we have seen in this thread. The basic part of detailing and maybe the most important part is knowing the variables involved and assessment of the stains or surface to be treated. It also seems like a small amount of product was used.

In Adams video and some other photos taken the red color change was intense meaning there was a lot of iron dust. I believe when you see hardly any color change when using deep wheel cleaner the product didn't need to be used.

• 1 month later...