Customer Service 866.965.0400

I have things in my cart, but can't pull trigger

Longhauler

Question

This will be my first purchase Of Adam's products. I have the Adam's Machine Polishing kit with the PC and the leather interior care kit in my cart. One side of me says don't spend that much money on cleaning supplies and the other side says do it I'm tired of that craftsman buffer, what to do what to do, anyone else do the samething, put things in their cart and just look at it for a couple days? :help:

I started with a bottle of their glass cleaner maybe a little over a month ago.

1k and 1.5 months later and I'm still building my collection. :help:

This weather in Illinois is killing me though.

Warning do not go the ER for you illness. There is no cure!!! But it is fun. :lolsmack::lolsmack::cheers:

I do the same as other, I plan out what I buy and try to buy with specials and holidays. I started with the PC about a year ago and then just about a month ago I brought the flex. I like crunching numbers and seeing what I can get for the cheapest price. Also its kind of like what Mook said with the wish list but I do it on paper and make sure to get what I think I need sooner (you need it all once you start).

I was in your same boat before I first brought Adams. I had a cart full of products for about a week and then I decided to buy it and try it out. It really is the best decision you can make, your car is an investment protect!