Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Detail Clinic by Ram Jet Wax - Springdale, AR - April 27, 2013

Guest Sarah@Adams

Come join us at Detail Clinic located at Everett Chevrolet where we'll let you try hands-on buffing using a Porter Cable Polisher. See how you can in a few minutes learn to buff your own car without burning the paint in just a few simple lessons using Adam's Premium Car Care Products.

Detail specials all day and the First 5 to RSVP will receive a special gift at clinic.

Mike Griffith/Ram Jet Wax Products 479/287-2909

Click HERE and you will be added to the list! :pc:

RSVPButton_zps9162d654.gif

1.) Gary Wenger

2.)

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)

7.)

8.)

9.)

10.)

Come join us at Detail Clinic located at Everett Chevrolet where we'll let you try hands-on buffing using a Porta-Cable buffer. See how you can in a few minutes learn to buff your own car without burning the paint in just a few simple lessons using Adam's Premium Car Care Products.

Detail specials all day and the first 5 to RSVP will receive a special gift at clinic.

Mike Griffith/Ram Jet Wax Products 479/287-2909

RSVP - Gary Wenger

Guest Sarah@Adams
RSVP - Gary Wenger

If you haven't already, please click the RSVP link in the flyer or the button in Mike's post above and you will be added to the list!

If you haven't already, please click the RSVP link in the flyer or the button in Mike's post above and you will be added to the list!

Didn't have the option, was probably blocked by our network. Will try another route to see additional data.

Guest Sarah@Adams
Didn't have the option, was probably blocked by our network. Will try another route to see additional data.

We have your RSVP and you are on the list!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the RSVP's, as of now there are 24 people or guest coming for the clinic, but I have had a few ask why the RSVP>

We're limited on space and if we have a larger crowd I'll have a larger space at Everett Chevrolet to show how best to detail a car. Also, I have the morning coffee and donuts that I'd like to be sure I have for everyone, but most of all, lunch will also be provided to everyone who sent in the RSVP.

Thanks,

Mike

Ram Jet Wax Products

• 5 weeks later...

Just checked RSVP list where there's 45 replies including guest with less than a week to go for detail clinic.

Come join us at Everett Chevrolet on the 27th for answers to your car detailing problems and " hands on" demo of Porter Cable buffer using Adam's Premium Car Care Products.

Thanks

Mike

Ram Jet Wax Products

We did it even with the rain and weather was less than helpful keeping many at home. My thanks to Mike Dewberry, Alex Koch and Jim Patterson who did three cars at Everett Chevrolet including Alex's 1964 Impala, used 2011 Black Grand Sport Corvette and a new, but less than perfect 2013 Black Grand Sport.

Crowd was new and many customers I met had never used Adam's products. Successful I hope for those attending and rewarding to me and " my crew".

Lunch was great and with those I talked to nice addition to clinic.

Thanks for the help and crowd,

Mike

Edited by ramjet57