Customer Service 866.965.0400

Website will not let me order

JapaTree

Every time I try to checkout I get this Error. I am stationed in Okinawa, Japan so its very hard to be able to call in a order. This is the third time I have missed out on the Daily Special:(. I just emailed Mook@AdamsPolishes.com so hopefully he can get this last daily special order in for me. I am now out of Detail Spray:help:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

Line 356: pnlCartAllowsShippingMethodSelection.Visible = cart.CartAllowsShippingMethodSelection; Line 357: Line 358: String ShipMethods = cart.GetShippingMethodList(String.Empty, out AnyShippingMethodsFound); Line 359: ShippingOptions.Text = ShipMethods; Line 360:

Source File: c:\Websites\AdamsPolishes.com\checkoutshipping.asp x.cs Line: 358

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.] AspDotNetStorefrontCore.RTShipping.FedExGetRates(S hipments AllShipments, String& RTShipRequest, String& RTShipResponse, Decimal ExtraFee, Decimal MarkupPercent, Decimal ShipmentValue, Decimal ShippingTaxRate, Boolean smartpost) in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\AspDotNetStorefront8.0.1.4\ASPD NSFCore\FedEx.cs:451 AspDotNetStorefrontCore.RTShipping.GetRates(Shipme nts AllShipments, String Carriers, ResultType ListFormat, String FieldName, String CssClass, Decimal ShippingTaxRate, String& RTShipRequest, String& RTShipResponse, Decimal ExtraFee, Decimal MarkupPercent, Decimal ShipmentValue) in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\AspDotNetStorefront8.0.1.4\ASPD NSFCore\RTShipping.cs:729 AspDotNetStorefrontCore.ShoppingCart.GetRates(Addr ess shipmentAddress, Decimal ShippingHandlingExtraFee) in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\AspDotNetStorefront8.0.1.4\ASPD NSFCore\ShoppingCart.cs:8088 AspDotNetStorefrontCore.ShoppingCart.GetRates(Deci mal ShippingHandlingExtraFee) in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\AspDotNetStorefront8.0.1.4\ASPD NSFCore\ShoppingCart.cs:7595 AspDotNetStorefrontCore.ShoppingCart.GetRTShipping Rates(Address thisShippingAddress, String FieldSuffix, String FreeIDs) in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\AspDotNetStorefront8.0.1.4\ASPD NSFCore\ShoppingCart.cs:7376 AspDotNetStorefrontCore.ShoppingCart.GetShippingMe thodList(String FieldSuffix, Boolean& AnyShippingMethodsFound) in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\AspDotNetStorefront8.0.1.4\ASPD NSFCore\ShoppingCart.cs:4717 AspDotNetStorefront.checkoutshipping.InitializePag eContent() in c:\Websites\AdamsPolishes.com\checkoutshipping.asp x.cs:358 AspDotNetStorefront.checkoutshipping.Page_Load(Obj ect sender, EventArgs e) in c:\Websites\AdamsPolishes.com\checkoutshipping.asp x.cs:142 System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller (IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14 System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Cal lback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35 System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99 System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +50 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +627

I am sure Mook will get you to where you need to be. Bet the bank on it. I tried to order some single soft towels yesterday. I kept getting the message you are ordering more than is in stock. I know they have been out of stock, but there was a message on the screen stating that on product description. I did not see it no more so thought they were back in stock.. NOPE. :(

It also did that with the hex grip pro tire applicator.

Have to check back later. :2thumbs: