Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's at Spring Carlisle - Carlisle PA - April 24th-28th

Guest Sarah@Adams

• 5 weeks later...

Long range forecast says cold to cool so bring a coat! At least there won't be any snow!

And Ray at Grabiaks has the showroom looking fantastic for the detail clinic! He's as excited as everyone else!:thumbsup:

Long range forecast says cold to cool so bring a coat! At least there won't be any snow!

Sweatshirts will be packed as well as a couple/few pairs of lightweight long johns. With any luck we'll be moving fast enough not to get cold! I'll be thinking how stinking hot it's most likely going to be at Corvette's at Carlisle in just a couple months.

I'm bummed, Dave. I'll just be there as a spectator this time around. Hope to be there on Wednesday.

Stop by and say Hi Ed, we'll keep an eye out for you.

Sorry everyone, I need to bail -- I banged up my car a little bit last weekend and I need to get it taken care of ASAP before we have some company coming in the following week. It looks like my Saturday is going to be spent running around here.

Have a great time at Grabiak -- it's always a great time. :thumbsup:

Sorry everyone, I need to bail -- I banged up my car a little bit last weekend and I need to get it taken care of ASAP before we have some company coming in the following week. It looks like my Saturday is going to be spent running around here.

:D

Just got back from a day at Carlisle. What a place. If you can't find what you need there, you won't find it anywhere. Was nice to see Dave and Justin again, and to meet Lynn. Enjoy the rest of your time out there, guys. (Oh yeah...stocked up on some goodies too.)

Calling for snow flurries here tonight, so it will be in the upper 30's to low 40's by morning there. So bundle up kiddies. Best news is............no rain called for all weekend!! :rockon:

Where is Grabiak's? I don't think I can make it to the show but I might be able to make it to the Detail Clinic, if I only knew an address...

Nevermind, I found the directions and details! :lolsmack:

Edited by mjhpadi