Customer Service 866.965.0400

Recommend First Order

Jmbeebe0722

Question

I am about to place my first Adams order... So far I have..

Adams Essential Kit

Brilliant Glaze

Tire Dressing Applicator

In and Out Spray

Leather and Interior Cleaner

Extra 2 Single Soft Microfiber Cloths

Fender Brush for my huge wheel wells.

Anything else you recommend for me to get a good detail on my truck.

11 answers to this question

IMO the daily specials are really good if you need a specific item or two, because if you bought 5 daily specials you'd be paying shipping 5 times. If you have a big order I suggest buying on a holiday special or using a discount code and getting it all at once. And if you're new your money would probably be spent wiser on more actual product than on a bag right now. Just my .02

How long with the 16oz last?

It actually depends. I have a mid-size wagon (2009 Scion xB), and I did my car about five times already, since I got my first bottle. The bottle is about half way.

You don't what to use much, just enough to remove the dirt and dust from the surface.

But once you use it, you will get hooked-on to it. It works great flawlessly and to die-for smell. I just did my hood this morning, and my garage smell like strawberry milkshake.:2thumbs:

I recommend adding Green Wheel Cleaner and Invisible Undercarriage Spray to your order.

You can also clean your wheels and fenders with a 50/50 mix of All Purpose Cleaner and water (grab an extra bottle) or even the Car Shampoo.

And you can't go wrong with the Boars hair brush or the Woolies (good for more than just wheels) for safely cleaning your wheels.

SVRT and In&Out Spray will handle your tonneau cover. Some folks even dilute the SVRT a little for that.

Edited by Redbeard