Customer Service 866.965.0400

Christopher Titus

PacificNWBuckeye

Just got back from seeing Christopher Titus live in Portland at Helium Comedy Club. The wife and I had reserved seating, but we didn't get to pick our seats. We were dead center 1 row back, maybe 10 feet off the stage.

I been a comedy fan forever, but this was the first time I've been to a live performance. Titus killed, he is starting to work out some new stuff, most was pretty good, still working out the timing, but good none the less. He got back into the stuff from the last special he just recorded and it was tight and hilarious.

My wife bought me the box set of his specials after the show. I got to meet him and shake his hand, tell him how much we enjoyed the show and he signed my set.

2013-03-149522-26-5595649.jpg

e8a83f5f-f76e-4aa2-8353-da7ca087095b.jpg

2013-03-15_00-06-07_136.jpg

Awesome, he does put on a good show. I saw him about 5 years ago when I was un Louisville for work. He's a great guy, plus he loves muscle cars. He was on a muscle car tour a while ago and passed through my area and some random guys tranny blew and he paid to fix it so they could continue on with the tour. I'd love to see him again

Yeah it was a good time. There were too many people to really get to talk to him. A woman ahead of me asked if he had a '55 or '56 and he said he had sold the '56 and one other, picked up a GTO and something else. I was a bit back from them at the time so I didn't hear it all. I didn't want to ask the same stuff as everyone else, just told him it was a great show and that he got my wife (who is not a comedy fan) laughing so hard she couldn't breathe. He said he was happy to cause physical harm with his comedy. Seemed really nice.