Customer Service 866.965.0400

NEW! Signature Required Shipment Upgrade!

Its happened to almost everyone at some point or another. You order something online and wait for it to arrive but you weren't home to accept and the package ends up lost, missing, or stolen right off your porch!

As we alway try to do the Adam's team listened to customer feedback and has added signature required delivery as an option on ANY order! Simply select the SAFE DELIVERY option (see example below) and we'll ship your package with signature required so you're sure to get your package.

Just $5 guarantees that the delivery driver will obtain a signature for your shipment rather than leaving it at your door. Great for those times you place a bigger order or order something valuable that might interest someone walking by.

post-1263-136818098681_thumb.jpg

If those guys just made good driver releases stuff wouldn't disappear. Out of sight, out of weather. And took the time to go to the back door or leave with a neighbor. I do over 1000 a week and maybe get one or two negative a year. On one occasion time I even found the box in question in their garbage can, empty. :lolsmack: And on two occasions where stuff was left at the back door, two different receivers claimed they didn't get it. And there it was still on the back porch, a week later. I'am talking sliding glass doors and you can see their dining room table. :lolsmack: The one lady claimed she sent her husband out like 3 times to look for it. And package was like a 24x24x24.

16 surveillance cameras outside my house have helped me alleviate that problem. Also caught the a-hole who hit my truck a few weeks ago and didn't feel the need to tell me about it. Thx to his company I will be getting a new front bumper very soon.

Some people may agree or disagree with this option but it all depends on your preference. I know I've had a couple bigger orders that I would have felt comfortable paying an extra 5$ for a signature delivery. If your order is say a 100$ is it worth the extra 5% to make sure you receive your order I think so. Of course its all how people trust their neighbors/neighborhood on how you feel about this.

sent from tapatalk using my thumb :)

Good idea, some people may need this, however when I know my Adams delivery is coming I would quit my job to make sure I was home to get the package if I had too! (what getting an Adams delivery is like Santa Claus coming to town)

Nice upgrade if needed. At least 5.00 will give you peace of mind that the package needs to be signed by you and not some thief.

Exactly... some people who live in nice areas even, but have their front porches exposed to the street have this concern. I know I've had things go missing off my front porch when I wasn't home to accept them.