Customer Service 866.965.0400

Need a local guy please

THNDRRR

I'm not new to the forums and have actually been using Adam's Polishes for a few years now, but I have currently run out of garage space and product and would like to know if there is anyone near Surprise, Arizona that is a professional detailer that uses Adam's polishes exclusively. I just picked up a new 2013 Ford ST in tuxedo black and would like to have it gone over by someone that has the correct product for the job and is very versed in the techniques promoted on these forums. Please PM me if you are in the area. I would like to hook up until I can get restocked. Thanks

Got too many projects going at once and had to use the room, temporarily. Still working on a 1952 CJ-3A restoration but finally made some more room to start stocking back up again. In the meantime, I have a new car that I found out today is a pain in the *** to detail and would rather have someone else do it until I get the garage back to "normal" again.

I'm in buckeye but have no where near the knowledge to start doing paint corrections at this moment. However the only company I would let touch my truck is European detail in Scottsdale. I believe they will use Adams you just need to request it. Other then that I usually get my orders shipped to me in 2-3 days depending on how busy the shipping department is. Also you posted in new member check in so I will say :welcomebanner::thumbsup:

Yeah. I know about them and trust them. I posted in new member because it has been forever since I've been on the forum and didn't know where to post the request for the local guy. I've detailed before on my vehicles and on others, I just had too much happening currently and would like to find someone I can trust to do it right on the new car when I don't have the time to mess with it. Thanks for the heads up on European.

Yeah. I know about them and trust them. I posted in new member because it has been forever since I've been on the forum and didn't know where to post the request for the local guy. I've detailed before on my vehicles and on others, I just had too much happening currently and would like to find someone I can trust to do it right on the new car when I don't have the time to mess with it. Thanks for the heads up on European.

No problem! Nice truck by the way! Also let me know when your restocked, it would be a lot closer drive rather then going to Tempe if I'm ever in a pinch.