Customer Service 866.965.0400

WTB: Foam cannon

Jmorlan

Looking to buy a foam cannon.

Found the MTM HYDRO on amazon for $59.99 shipped

Anyone know of a cheaper place, or have any amazon discount codes?

Or if someone here has one they are willing to part with, let me know!

What kind of soap are you using? And how much are you adding ratio wise and setting on cannon?

I use my foam gun on second highest setting (highest drinks soap) and I can foam to my hearts content. It's actually quite efficient and I use less soap than conventional bucket wash.

How do you like the cannon compared to your gun?

What kind of soap are you using? And how much are you adding ratio wise and setting on cannon?

I use my foam gun on second highest setting (highest drinks soap) and I can foam to my hearts content. It's actually quite efficient and I use less soap than conventional bucket wash.

How do you like the cannon compared to your gun?

Adams car shampoo of course! One pump from the gallon bottle with the pump attachment, into the cannon bottle filled 90% with water.

Cannon is entirely much better than the gun. Good thing about the gun is its a 2 minute setup and breakdown if you're short in time. But the thickness of the foam from the cannon is night and day better than the gun. I would say the cannon foam is like shaving cream thick and the gun is more like soapy water.

best 59.99 you will ever spend! that's already half the price of the other brand foam canon.

Adams car shampoo of course! One pump from the gallon bottle with the pump attachment, into the cannon bottle filled 90% with water.

Cannon is entirely much better than the gun. Good thing about the gun is its a 2 minute setup and breakdown if you're short in time. But the thickness of the foam from the cannon is night and day better than the gun. I would say the cannon foam is like shaving cream thick and the gun is more like soapy water.

I use 1/3 cup or 2-3 oz, then rest warm water, the same amount i use in my two bucket wash.

tony is spot on with the thickness of foam, like shaving cream. I foam my car up when its dry to lock in that dirt, then blast it away, foam up again, then a quick hand wash, only need to use one clean water bucket. so two foam ups per fill. i also use adams car wash shampoo as well.

-Carl

Edited by carlrx7

I'm not sure what setting, I just turned it to max foam. You can use one bottle of the mixture to do one wash (initial foam, then rinse with water, then foam again) once you figure out the right consistency.

Using the MTM with 4oz of Adams soap and get a good shaving cream constancy. Also getting about 2 uses out of 1 full bottle on a VW Touareg. A short video before I got the fanning worked out

First use of MTM foam cannon. Used about 4oz of Adam's car shampoo and water. - YouTube[/url

you should adjust the spray pattern wider, i can cover the side of my trialblazer with 3 side to side passes

-Carl

you should adjust the spray pattern wider, i can cover the side of my trialblazer with 3 side to side passes

-Carl

I adjusted my pattern yesterday and played with some settings, along with adding a little ww to the mixture. Foam came out in a really nice, wide, thick pattern. I had more soap than I knew what to do with!

I was able to do my entire f250, including front grill and wheel wells on half a bottle of the mixture. Let it dwell for 5 mins then went with the pressure washer and water for my rinse. Applied another layer of foam using the rest of the mixture left in the bottle and went to washing with a one bucket wash. There was soap everywhere!!