Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hayabusa detail

REDMK6GLI

Question

today my brother got his 08' turbo'd hayabusa back. he wanted me to help him wash and dry it. i thought that since i havent tried the adams clay bar i thought this would be a good time to try it along with the adams brilliant glaze, americana and Super VRT.

It took roughly 2 hours to properly do the entire bike, my brother was wondering what i was doing with the plastic bag before i clayed it and told him feel the paint with your hand then the plastic bag. i wish i couldve snapped a pic of his expression, he even said it felt like crap. i clayed the entire bike and the fun started. the one thing that blew me away as compared to the other competitors by a mile was the amount or lack there of the product i used. literally about 7 pea sized drops of brilliant glaze was used and still alot left in the pad. the shine was stunning even after the glaze. THEN the real WOW was when i used the americana, which also used only two doses on the applicator pad. after it was complete the only word that me and my brother could muster is " HOLY *#&^ that is incredible". he never saw his paint look that vibrant and deep and the hayabusa has an incredible factory paint job. to top it off the Super VRT on all plastic trim that was the icing on the detail cake :D......In short, Adams in my opinion is by far the best detailing products ive used and it showed in the end. well worth the investment ive made because in the end we were :drool:

Thanks Adams!!!

RYAN :2thumbs::hi:

7 answers to this question

Turbo huh, your brother must have some brass balls in his pocket. Thought about going the turbo route on my 08, then realized what the hell for, bike has too much power for me to handle sometimes with just a full pipe and power commander. Where's the pics, want to see this beast!

Turbo huh, your brother must have some brass balls in his pocket. Thought about going the turbo route on my 08, then realized what the hell for, bike has too much power for me to handle sometimes with just a full pipe and power commander. Where's the pics, want to see this beast!

hes running 10 psi right now with a built top end. went with him to englishtown,NJ and his best pass with street tires was 8.91 and whatever MPH that was haha...will upload pics later this evening for some amazing shots on pearl white

Amazing!!

Thanks alot! Was really stunned at how the headlight came out after clay barring, brilliant glaze then the americana. It look like it was chipped and in rough shape but after the process looks damn near new and better than showroom! This stuff is stunning and so are the results!