Customer Service 866.965.0400

Silverado vs LIC

Holder

Love looking at your detail threads. Do you use a Flex or PC for your details?

Thanks, I use the Flex for the large areas and a PC with 4" pads for the pillars and bumpers.

Sweet, Do you use the Leather Cleaner and the Leather Conditioner on the dash also or do you use SVRT.

I have both but wanted to know what would be better on the textured plastic. I heard the SVRT might run if it gets a little wet from rain on the door panels.

Sweet, Do you use the Leather Cleaner and the Leather Conditioner on the dash also or do you use SVRT.

I have both but wanted to know what would be better on the textured plastic. I heard the SVRT might run if it gets a little wet from rain on the door panels.

On this truck I used the Super VRT on the top of the door panels.

These textured door panels are a pain to clean, so the interior brush was used a lot on this truck.

SVRT is water repellent while leather conditioner is not. SVRT knocked down with a MF will probably be best for door panel plastics.

Personally, I don't dress the dash or door panels unless they look faded.

SVRT is water repellent while leather conditioner is not. SVRT knocked down with a MF will probably be best for door panel plastics.

Personally, I don't dress the dash or door panels unless they look faded.

I was not sure about my dash but it is black and I was thinking the SPF in the SVRT would help in keeping it from fading. I like the way that SVRT so far on all of my exterior trim looks with the flat shine. I don't like the full shine type of stuff that you get from the "others" Was also not sure if I should use the SVRT because of this is what it say's on the order page.

NOTE: Adam's Super VRT Tire & Trim Dressing is for exterior use. For interior leather, vinyl and plastic use Adam's Leather & Interior Conditioner.

The Leather & Interior Conditioner on the plastic areas that won't get any water or rain exposure I think should be OK as stated on it's order page.

NOTE: Adam's Leather & Interior Conditioner offers premium protection for your dash, door panels, and any other hard interior surface.

I just thought I would throw this out there before I finally get to my interior.

I was not sure about my dash but it is black and I was thinking the SPF in the SVRT would help in keeping it from fading. I like the way that SVRT so far on all of my exterior trim looks with the flat shine. I don't like the full shine type of stuff that you get from the "others" Was also not sure if I should use the SVRT because of this is what it say's on the order page.

NOTE: Adam's Super VRT Tire & Trim Dressing is for exterior use. For interior leather, vinyl and plastic use Adam's Leather & Interior Conditioner.

The Leather & Interior Conditioner on the plastic areas that won't get any water or rain exposure I think should be OK as stated on it's order page.

NOTE: Adam's Leather & Interior Conditioner offers premium protection for your dash, door panels, and any other hard interior surface.

I just thought I would throw this out there before I finally get to my interior.

Correct, but

Leather Conditioner has Zero water repellent properties. For my door panels, this is why I use SVRT.

Mook

I don't think SVRT can hurt the interior plastic in any way. Leather conditioner is SPF 65 BTW.

Well since the Leather Conditioner has an SPF of 65 I guess I will be using it on just about everything but the door panels. Next time I get a little bit of decent weather I will give it a shot. Maybe later this week.

Thanks for the info guys,

So on your door panels did you use SVRT, Then leather cleaner then leather conditioner?

Also what steps did you do with your leather seats? In very same situation as you with seats and door panels being dirty as hell.

I just used SVRT on the top of the door panels, leather conditioner everywhere else.

I used LIC with the interior brush to cleaned the leather and all the tea soiled areas and a lot if scrubbing.

So you used the leather and interior cleaner all in one bottle/spray? Or did you use the leather and interior care kit?

Leather & Interior Cleaner with the Leather & Interior Cleaning Brush and Edgeless Utility towels too clean the all the interior plastics and leather.

Then applied Leather Conditioner and the interior dressing applicator to add protection.